19 March 2012


Welcome to my brand new blog!
I'll be updating with news from the cat shelter, crafts, photography, baking and maybe a tutorial or two.

To start it off I thought I should just introduce you to some of the small creatures I know who have huge hearts. Markus, Zoki, Lobo and Simen. 
Markus (top left corner) is with us at the cat shelter because his owner is having a hard time. So, he's not up for adoption (yet) but with us he's finally getting the care and love that he needs. He's a "paws on" type of cat and will give you good headbutt if he thinks you're not cuddling him enough.
Zoki (top right corner) came to us only a few months ago and is doing loads better. She's not shy at all and all she really wants is a lap to curl up on. I hope she gets a good home sometime soon where she can love and be loved. 
Lobo (bottom left corner) has been with us for over two years now and has improved drastically since he arrived. He had been living on the street all his life (he's about 5-6 years old) and two winters ago it got so cold that the people in his neighbourhood couldn't watch any longer as he struggled to get by. He's the Rambo of all cats. But even though he's tough and strong he's also one of the loveliest cats there is and loves to have company and loads of cuddles. 
Simen (bottom right corner) is one of the newest cats at the shelter and is starting to find his place in his new, and hopefully temporary, home. This guy wont let you sit for long before he wants your love and attention and you can just forget about reading the papers or a book because if there is something you're reading he's going to want to sit on it. He can get a bit testy with the other cats sometimes, but he's starting to fit right in with the others who just want to play.

I hope to be able to share with you the lives of some of my friends at the shelter and I hope you will fall in love with them as much as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment